Skip to content
- Implement RTE within the prescribed time-frame. Each primary/upper primary school should have Head-teacher irrespective of the number of students in the school.
- Abolish the policy of Public Private Partnership in School Education and implement Common School System.
- Abolish the Teacher Eligibility Test.
- The recommendations of VI Pay Commission should be made applicable immediately in all the states. The entry scale for teachers should be Rs. 6,500×1.86+4,200 = 16,290/- instead of Rs. 13,500/- to remove the anomaly of the VI pay commission.
- Bring the existing contract/para teachers to the mainstream after providing them professional training.
- Restoration of previous pension scheme and the gratuity.
- If a teacher dies in service appoint dependent of the family in Government Service on compassionate grounds.