23-25 March 2017, New Delhi
The Coordinators are the backbone of the Membership Education project, since they are responsible for implementing and monitoring the project activities planned by the state affiliates to strengthen their unions under the guidance and leadership of the state leaders.
It was an immediate requirement to provide orientation to upgrade their skills in project implementation in achieving the goals. The objectives of the programme:
• To train the Coordinators in recent developments about the project
• To impart the knowledge about basics of project background
• to newly appointed Coordinators
• To implement participatory approach in project planning and implementation
• To improve overall working and monitoring of the project activities